lørdag 2. juli 2016

Ny utfordring. ArJos tag og Atc-kos+ Deep Ocean Challenge Blog+scrappy sketch


Summer ATC`s


My latest project:


It was a Challenge on facebook on a side called

ArJo`s tag og ATC-kos.

It was there i got the idea on tihs cards.


 Use  lots of blue
Use stamp
Use animals

On an other blog i was visiting i saw:


Deep Ocean Challenge Blog has this challenge runing now until 07.11.16

Some of the Materials:
Various products from 
Tim Holtz

Sprays and embossing from 
Lindystampgang

Embelishment:
Prima
Things from "my scraps"-box



The scrappy sketch

 also had a couple of 
sketches this week that gave me some inspiration.
It resulted in this "Card"


The sketch i followed:


Some of the materials:

On this I tried my new dies of 

Tim Holtz; 
small butterflies

The paper ;
I dont know.
It was some scraps i had.

The Embellishment:

Graphic 45
Prima



Thanks for visiting!!






1 kommentar:

  1. It'a a beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us at The Scrappy Sketche.

    SvarSlett